Independent Living at Orchard View by the Mississippi is about wanting a simpler life, by reducing the things that you don’t want to do anymore or can’t, and enabling you to enjoy the things that you love. Continue to live life to its fullest within the community and your new home.
Independent Living provides you with comfort and convenience services tailored to your individual needs.
- Three delicious meals prepared and served each day
- Snacks and coffee and teas provided in the charming bistro
- Weekly suite housekeeping service
- Weekly linen laundry service
- Personal laundry service may be ordered
- Emergency response system and 24-hour staffing
- State of the art fire safety system
- Storage Locker (based on availability)
“A la carte”
For people who need a little assistance or support, it is also possible to live in an independent suite and purchase on-site care services “a la carte”. We offer these A La Carte services in your independent living suite: Health or personal care, assistance with activities, medication administration, daily housekeeping services, and much more – whichever of these you need, we can provide it!