Rejuvenate and Recuperate with our Respite Care Program
We believe that enjoying life is what senior’s living should be all about. That’s why we offer our all-inclusive Respite Care Program for people who need short term care and would like to experience supportive living. We suit your needs and preference by making Respite Care available by the week or the month. We offer this program for both Assisted Living & Memory Living.
Assisted Living respite is an excellent program for those that are post-op and need a transition stage to increase confidence in their ability to stand and prepare meals, go up and down stairs to get to their laundry rooms or just to their bedrooms. The goal of the program is to support you from assisted to independence again, giving you the best of your new you!
Memory Living respite can also mean a break for the caregivers. The best caregiver you can be is one that is good to yourself. Taking a break by letting us support your loved one while you sleep, travel, regroup and rejuvenate is a great way to ensure that you are the best caregiver you can be. We have worked with families to establish a schedule that works for them. Whether it be once in a blue moon, once every 4 months or once a month. We can support you in the way that makes sense to you.
Our program includes:
- Caring and experienced team of professionals
- Visiting health care professionals
- Spacious suites featuring wider doorways and large bathrooms to accommodate specialty needs
- Emergency response system featuring pull cords throughout suite
- Nursing care 24-hours a day
- Therapeutic spa bath and shower room
- Relaxing lounge, amenities, activity and social programs
- Medication administration
- Bathing assistance
- Weekly personal laundry
- Three taste-tempting meals per day
- CCAC services welcome
- Fully furnished suites with cable TV and telephone provided
Call today to arrange your personal tour with our Marketing Director (613) 963.5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a Trial Stay option? Click here to see the choices, or contact our Marketing Director.